Change log - version 1.1
- Updated to support jquery 1.11.x version
- Added default options globally. This way developers can set the default options using
once instead of passing them for every carousel you create
Fixed a few defects
- We were skipping items in a particular rare combination of
circular:true mode and
scroll/visible/start options. FIXED
- We were jumping to the top of the page when the navigation buttons are disabled in
circular:false mode. FIXED
- We were unintentionally styling grand-children of the main
UL and LI. Now it will style only the top level
UL and LI. FIXED
circular:false mode, in a particular combination of
total/visible/scroll options, we were unable to navigate to the last few items. FIXED
auto-scroll mode, the Interval was not getting reset when
next/prev navigation button was clicked. FIXED
circular:false mode, with
prev button was not getting disabled. FIXED
- FIXED an issue with some minification libraries
- Removed the separate
height() functions and replaced with
Change log - version 1.0.1
- Updated to support jquery 1.2.x
- Improved support for IE 6
Change log - version 1.0.0
Circular is now, well, circular ;-).
In the previous versions, after viewing the last element, you will be rewound to the first element (if you enabled circular).
This didn't give a true circular feeling although it achieved the functionality nicely.
Based on popular demand, from this version onwards you can keep navigating as if the carousel never ends.
You will see the first element after the last element and vice versa.
- Fixed a few nagging IE bugs based on generous user feedback.
Change log - version 0.4.0
- Added support for auto-scroll
- Added support for mouse-wheel navigation
- Added support for scrolling more than one item at a time
- The callback functions will now return a jquery object, instead of a plain array
- More detailed inline documentation
- More demos and a better demo site
Change log - version 0.3.1
- Fixed a bug reported by kia. The carousel was taking the full screen when a container div was styled explicitly with a width.
Change log - version 0.3.0
- Added support for non-circular carousel. This is configurable via the "circular" option.
- Full documentation now available in source code.
- Now, fully compatible with jquery's noConflict concept
- Now, chaining is supported as well
Change log - version 0.2.0
- "itemMargin" option removed. This was originally added because of bug, which is fixed now
- "btnGo" option added. This is for numbered navigation for buttons like 1,2,3 ...
- "visible" option added. This is to cutomize the number of items visible at any time
- "start" option added. This lets you specify which item the carousel should start at...
Change log - version 0.1.0
- Options for style properties removed. Realized that this shouldn't be part of carousel itself
- Options for speed, easing, direction and callbacks added