Technology Director - Mobility
My Work Life
I spend my days as a Director of Technology for Mobility practice. In this role I help my clients design enterprise and consumer mobile strategies. Part of my daily job is to design mobile middleware, mBaaS and solve unique mobile challenges involving biometrics, voice and geo-location.
As a thought leader in Mobile Commerce, I help my clients to design solutions for Mobile Payments, Mobile Wallets, modern trends in Loyalty / Offers, In-store customer experience, Mobile POS and analytics-driven mobile marketing.
Last, but not the least, I am an Early-Adopter, Open-Source contributor, Technology critic, Blogger and Trainer.
- Enterprise Architecture & Integration
- Mobile Middleware & mBaas Architecture
- API Design & Service Oriented Architecture
- Security, Compliance & Patterns
- Scalability, Performance & Stability
- Mobile Payments – NFC, BLE, QR, P2P
- Tokenization – EMVCo & Proprietary
- Beacon based Mobile Marketing, Loyalty and Offers
- Mobile Banking, Check scan, Voice banking
- App Development – iOS, Android & Blackberry
- Java EE, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Groovy, Grails
- SOAP, REST, API Design, Versioning
- Security, AuthC, AuthZ, ACL, SSO, OAuth
- C#, .NET, Web API, Ruby on Rails
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Technology head for Mobility Practice
- Invented innovative softwares
- (Near + Far) Availability
- Virtual Home / Showroom
- Excellent presentation and communication
- Conducted workshop based solution design
My Open Source
I am a passionate admirer of the power of the human mind and consequently, the study of Psychology and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. When I am not doing technology, I am most probably researching psychology in an attempt to learn more about ourselves. This blog is a reflection of my passion towards Technology and Psychology.